Tuesday, January 15, 2008

brief

I take photos of the mountains, lakes, roads, specs of snow, views, trees and footprints around our home as if I am taking photos of my first child. it seems like every time I head outside I'm entering into a new world of beauty, and I just start snapping away. here is a view of the lake, and here's what I see when I turn around. Ah, but how about this angle? and so on. and on. and on. ben and I walked to the car and I'm fairly certain I photographed every 50 feet of our walk. needless to say, this place is exceptional.
ben received his tele boots in the mail yesterday. good day. we're nearly set. I hope to get mine today. ben's in town now to check on it.
hmmm. not much to say today. it's snowing. not exactly new..news.
alasdair's newest position: downward dog. maybe I said that in the last post, but here I'll say it again because he loves it so. it's quite adorable.

No comments: